- Review and discuss 2020 research updates for metastatic and localized kidney cancer (GU ASCO, EAU, ASCO, ESMO etc.)
- Discuss current and future investigator-initiated and industry RCC clinical trials
- Showcase new Canadian RCC research proposals (Soper grant award)
- Discuss surgical and medical management of complex RCC
- Highlight work by research laboratories across Canada
- Provide a platform for currently funded Canadian kidney cancer research to be discussed and facilitate additional collaboration outside the meeting
This event is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and approved by the Canadian Urological Association. You may claim a maximum of 5.25 hours of credit.